Job Opportunity at GNC in Grand Teton Mall
Posted Tue, Aug 18
We are looking for a dynamic Store Manager that embodies the “Live Well” spirit of GNC. If that describes you, then join the high energy, stores team at GNC. As the Store Manager you are accountable for the day-to-day retail operations of the GNC store in conjunction with the Regional Sales Director. This position has full accountability for the stores financial results, the overall leadership and development of the associates, by creating a positive work environment, displaying GNC brand loyalty, exceptional customer service and driving sales. The store manager should have the aptitude to provide advanced product knowledge, and to help promote GNC’s “Live Well” brand.
What we are looking for in a GNC Store Manager is:
- Someone who enjoys interacting with customers and is committed to helping them choose the right products, as well as making recommendations based on your overall product knowledge and understanding of their needs
- One who displays a strong understanding and commitment of GNC's Vision and Values
- The ability to achieve and exceed personal sales and productivity goals, while helping sales associates to realize their sales potential
- Strong team building, leadership, and managerial skills, such as giving feedback to store associates regarding work performance on an on-going basis, recruiting, hiring, and performance management
- The ability to learn new product trends, features, advantages and benefits
- Opening, closing and operating the retail facility. Including, but not limited to cash handling, inventory count and deposits according to GNC procedures.
- Responsible for ordering merchandise and supplies & verifying deliveries
- Ability to multi-task, coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner
See website for full list of responsibilites